As a Senior Manager, Demand Management UK, you will operate and grow business with UK Video Advertising Buyers based in London. You will engage in a variety of tasks including executing the Demand sales strategy across your territory, driving the qualification, negotiation & development of opportunities, reporting to the Sr. Regional Director, Demand EMEA.
Approaching & selling to Agencies and Agency Trading Desks
- Position our company as a reference of choice for buying premium video inventory and be fluent about the media ecosystem in the UK to be able to tailor a media and technical proposal tailored for each opportunity.
- Execute the existing sales strategy in programmatic video to address the expectations of advertisers, trading desks and media agencies; this means you can develop a strong understanding of your clients’ needs
- Build on an already strong pipeline of demand opportunities engaging with relevant programmatic video ad buyers in the UK
- Build strategic business relationship with agencies and their trading desks
- Coordinate with Demand Account Management and AdOps teams that ad spend is delivered smoothly through DSPs partners.
- Understand the adequate inventory / CPM for buyers and feed back into the supply organization.
Reporting & Analysis
- Owner of the reporting of your assigned accounts
- Execute on quantitative and qualitative objectives set by your manager which will guide your go to market approach
- Follow spends & KPIs and provide alerts to drive revenue up
- Understand buying methods of your clients and orientate them to bring more revenues
- Make sure there is an alignment between supply & demand
- Analyze inventory requirements and inform the publisher team