This is a great opportunity to join a team that works in a highly technical environment within a booming industry.
Reporting to the Systems Operations Manager, as part of your duties and responsibilities, you will:
- Deploy new software components, new servers to face the growth,
- Optimize and monitor servers in preproduction and production, of which you ensure availability, backups, updates and security.
- Participate in the technological watch, creation and evolution of processes to automate and industrialize deployments in preproduction and production, application of patches, server installations, etc ...
- Participate in continuous update of documentation (Git, Wiki)
- Interact with the people responsible for developing the components of the platform.
Metrology: Grafana, Smokeping
Databases: MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, InfluxDB
Web / Application servers: Nginx, Apache, Tomcat
Streaming: Scribe, Kafka
Configuration management: Puppet, Ansible
Log: ELK, Splunk