- 5-8 years of professional experience
- Prior experience in software operations, development operations, agile lead, engineering management required
- Prior experience working with B2B software and/or SaaS technology required
- Prior software Engineering, Development, or Quality Assurance experience strongly preferred
- BS in Engineering (IOE/Mechanical/Electrical), Computer Science or Information Systems
- MBA strongly preferred
- Expertise in software methodologies including but not limited to: Agile, Waterfall, V-Model, Feature & Test Driven Development, Iterative, Rapid Development, Spiral, and many more
- Expertise in development technologies including but not limited to: Atlassian suite (confluence, JIRA), development repository tools (SVN, Github, Fisheye, Crucible), deployment tools (Jenkins, Maven, Custom Scripting, etc…)
- Experience managing team transitions to new development methodologies and/or development tools
- Experiencing working with both multi-location and co-location software development teams
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent business and technical judgment
- Microsoft office skills – Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Language proficiency in Mandarin required
- Language proficiency in English required
- Significant International travel required (25-50%)
Life is short. Work someplace great.
FreeWheel offers a dynamic, flexible work environment with competitive salary and benefits packages. The challenges we solve are serious, but we’re not. We have fun everyday because we love what we do. We are on a mission to shape the future of television and this is your chance to be part of it. Want to join the team that’s already thinking about what TV is going to look like five years from now? Apply here!
We appreciate and thank you in advance for your interest in our openings. At this time, only qualified candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or faxes, please. Direct applicants only, no third-party staffing inquiries. FreeWheel is an equal opportunity employer.